- GPS location tracking on your phone can leave you vulnerable to being stalked by an abuser. Turn off your GPS location tracking by going to settings. Click “location” and turn off tracking.
- Setup a private passcode to access your phone.
- Some apps will allow you to opt out of gathering your location information. Check your app and account privacy settings.
- Logout of personal apps after use, like your bank account, Facebook, and email.
- Run an anti-virus/ spyware scan regularly on your device.
- Check your bill for unusual activity.
- Turn off your Bluetooth when it’s not in use.